Services Menu - View More Options View Cart
Join Tirimbina on the best chocolate tour and taste one of the most delectable food from the rainforest. During this tour you will be taken through Tirimbina´s rainforest across the longest hanging bridge in the region to a traditional cacao plantation where you will have the opportunity to taste the cacao bean at its different stages in the process of making chocolate and also be involved with different preparations of it, so make sure your appetite is ready!
- All tours are operated with a minimum of 2 people.
- The reservation of activities must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- For special rates for students contact the hotel by email firstname.lastname@example.org Applies to a group of at least 15 students.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay.
- Private tours have an additional charge of 50% of the regular price
- The schedule for daytime activities is 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and subject to availability.
Closed shoes (tennis, rubber boots)Bring repellentPoncho or rain jacket and sunscreen.
Select your check-in information: