Services Menu - View More Options View Cart
Come and discover the rainforest in this unique opportunity at night! During this tour you will be guided across Tirimbina´s suspension bridge and explore the rainforest when it is dark and when most of the rainforest animals are active, you may have the opportunity to spot animals like sloths, the red-eyed tree frog, porcupine, kinkayou and more.
Be prepared for an exciting adventure into Costa Rica´s tropical rainforest after nightfall!
- All tours are operated with a minimum of 2 people.
- The reservation of activities must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- For special rates for students contact the hotel by email firstname.lastname@example.org Applies to a group of at least 15 students.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay.
- Private tours have an additional charge of 50% of the regular price
- The night walk starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Closed shoes (tennis, rubber boots)
- Bring repellent
- Poncho or rain jacket and sunscreen.
Select your check-in information: