- CHECK AVAILABILITY
- RESERVATION COMPLETE
TERMS/POLICIES AND CONDITIONSThe policy of Mar de Luz is to reject certain reservations for the purpose of prostitution or drug use. We are a family hotel. Only registered guests are allowed in the rooms.
Your credit card is necessary to guarantee your reservation. The hotel can charge your credit card according to the reservation policies or cancellation rules mentioned for each rate. By confirming the reservation process, you authorize the Hotel Mar de Luz to charge the total amount of the reservation on your credit card.
- High season (December - July). If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 7 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will not charge.
- Low Season (August-November). If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 3 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will not charge.
- If you cancel or modify the reservation after the deadline established for each season or do not show up, the establishment will charge the total stay.
- If you cancel, there will be no refunds.
- The total amount will be charged 7 days before the arrival date.
- Children of all ages can stay.
- 1 child under 6 year (s) can stay for free using existing beds.
- Maximum number of extra beds in the room: 0.
- Pets are not allowed.
When checking in, you must present a valid photo ID and credit card.
Entry time: 2:00 pm
Departure time: 12:00 md