Policies and Conditions
- Room rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates include Typical or American Breakfast.
- Taxes are included
- Peak season have a 2 night minimum stay
- Maximum 4 people per room
- Extra person charge is $49 taxes included
- Children under 6 years old free charge sharing rooms with their parents, max 2 per room.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old is $29 taxes included.
- Check in: 2.00pm / Check out: 12.00pm.
- Christmas and New Year`s Dinner $80 per person is included.
Payment and Cancelations Policies
By confirming the booking process, you authorize Chachagua Rainforest Eco Lodge to charge the full amount of the reservation in your credit card. Your transaction will appear on your statement like Chachagua Rainforest Eco Lodge S.A
Cancellations will be effective from the date of receipt of written notice by email to email@example.com. If you request a refund, it shall be in accordance with our policies as detailed below:
- No refunds or credit for no shows, or parcels or portions of unused reservations
- Early departures will be charged in full
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Season (3 January 2017 to April 16, 2017 and from July 1 to August 30) 100% penalty on cancellations of 15 days or less
-Low season (April 17 to June 30, September 1 to December 19, 2017) The low season cancellation mar 6 nights in advance. If the customer cancels with 5 nights or less is charged 100%.
- Peak season (December 20 to January 3, 2018) Must be 30 days before, 100% charge.
Impossibility of Performance
- Agree that Chachagua Rainforest Eco Lodge S.A will not be liable in the event of natural disasters, fire, blockades, government order or other circumstances beyond our control.