Reservation Summary
Check-in Date 11/14/2017
Check-out Date 11/15/2017
Night Average USD$ 200,00
Nights 1
Guests Adult(s): 2
Room Type Luxury Tent
Rate Full Board
SubTotal  USD$ 200,00
Sub Total $ 200,00
DISCOUNT $ - 50,00
TAXES & FEES $ 19,50
Your card will be used as guarantee

Cancelation Policies

Guest Information

Credit Card Information

* Security Code
Guarantee Policy
We require a 25% non refundable deposit to secure your booking. The remaining 75% will be due 30 days before arrival. For bookings made in less than 30 days before arrival, full payment will be required.
Cancelation Policy
A 25% deposit is not refundable. There won´t be refund for the remaing 75% for cancelations requested with less than 30 days .
Your card will be used as guarantee